Hi everyone - Here is the post where you can enter The San Diego Cupcake Lady contest. It's very simple:
1. Read the rules summarized below.
2. Leave a comment on THIS post with your name (first name, last initial) and contact email (please make sure you check it often).
3. Email ALL your local friends because they might share the cupcakes if they win. (hint: start being super duper nice to them today)
4. Subscribe to this blog or save it to your favorites so that you can see if you won - announcement will be on Monday, April 16.
5. Come back and enter the next contest in a few weeks.
6. Wish yourself good luck! : )
THE RULES: (imagine the booming announcer voice with echo effect here)
1. You must live in San Diego.
2. Please only enter yourself once in the contest (statcounter keeps track of all IP addresses, so duplicate entries will both be deleted).
3. Delivery of cupcakes must be in a public place such as a workplace, mall, grocery store, etc. No private or residential deliveries for safety reasons. The delivery location will be an agreed upon place that is centrally located for both parties.
4. I will not be held responsible for any type of illness associated with the consumption of the prize cupcakes. In other words, if you have any type of allergies (peanut, dairy, etc) please DO NOT enter the contest.
5. The winner must be willing to allow me to post their first name and a photo of them on my website. (See post below titled "A Great Question" for more info on this rule).
6. I will choose the flavor & decorations for the prize cupcakes. I'm not a short order cook, you know. ; )
Good luck, many blessings & Have a sweet day! ; )